Extend the Life of your Hydraulic Elevator System!
- Smoother stops and starts
- Extended component life
- Fewer shutdowns
- Overall performance improvement
- Filters oil
- Twin jack holeless applications with two- or three-stage telescopic jacks.
- Heavily used single-stage twin jack holeless projects.
- Roped hydraulic applications with moderate usage and travel exceeding 25 feet.
- Any hydraulic elevator with high usage.
How It Works
This Oil Cooler is designed to be mounted in a remote location* in order to connect to the duct/ventilation system of the building. When the oil temperature in the reservoir reaches a preset limit, it is circulated through the radiator. This process reduces the oil temperature by nearly 40°F, depending on site conditions. The oil is also filtered as it runs through the system, which results in enhanced performance and extended component life.
*Remote location must be within 110 feet horizontally or 55 feet vertically from the power unit. Piping, wiring, and conduit to remote location are not included.
*MEI recommends our Cold Weather Kit (Part No. 19919) when your heat exchanger is installed where the temperature gets below 50°F
Download Available Information
Contact Part Sales to place an order
- 3/4 HP, 115 VAC, 1 phase, 7.2 FLA pump motor
or 208-230 VAC, 1 phase, 3.6 FLA pump motor
- 1/2 HP, 115 VAC, 1 phase, 3.7 FLA 1425 CFM fan motor
or 208-230 VAC, 1 phase, 2.2 FLA 1425 CFM fan motor
- Heat removal: 21,600 BTU/hr @ 40°F temp delta
- 8 GPM, 75 PSI cast iron pump
- Weighs approximately 145 lbs
- Adjustable thermostat control
- 80db at 3 ft.
- Electrical requirement, 115 or 208 VAC, 1 phase, 20amp separate circuit
- 10 micron filter in hydraulic oil line
- Heavy gauge frame construction
- Includes all fittings and hardware needed for ventilation duct mount installation
- Includes instructions for installation